- Sega’s E.M.A – Eternal Maiden Actualization (uh.. right), or WowWee FemiSapien… or whatever the heck it’s gonna be branded as.
- $175 or $99 depending on which online specialty retailer is going to screw you over.
- Dances, kisses, walks like a “lady,” and hands out business card — just like a “real” girlfriend (uh, because I’m sure that’s all the other half of the human race does).
- Wow your friends or reinforce your hermit lifestyle by scaring away what little friends you have left.
Tough to hate on a “life form” that probably had lots of engineering going into it, but… eh.
- Spend all or half of your stimulus check (if you’ve received one) and spice up the economy the true American way.
- $349 for an hour and half of incredible fun time. Add another $49 for an extra battery for even more joy (three hours of charging required).
- One up your divorced partner by showering your kid with not one, but two Pleo.
- Help Sharper Image avoid bankruptcy by buying in volumes (oh wait…).