ING Direct Electric Orange $50 Sign Up BonusPosted by Cap on October 29, 2008 |
- Sign up for an Orange Savings if you don’t have one to qualify for this bonus.
- Apply for an Electric Orange high-yield checking account.
- Use reference code: EM227 when prompted.
- Activate your Electric Orange MasterCard Debit Card.
- Use your Electric Orange Card to make at least 3 signature-based purchases in the first 45 days after your account has been opened.
- Your $50 bonus will be automatically deposited into your Electric Orange 50 days after your account has been opened.
- Note: May have hard credit inquiry when opening.
Electric Orange Features:
- High interest: 1.50% balance under $50,000; $3.05% APY for balance between $50,000 and $100,00; 3.50% APY for balance is $1000,000 or more.
- MasterCard Debit card for purchases. Free ATM access at over 35,000 ATMs nationwide. Free Bill Pay. Send money securely wih Electric Checks.
After confirming a few things, it looks like you need to open the account through a specific Electric Orange link (updated above), along with using the reference code when prompted. You’ll also need to be an existing Orange Savings customer — but there may or may not be a hard credit inquiry as you’re already an existing customer.
If you’re having trouble opening the account due to whatever error code it spits at you, just give ING a ring at 1-888-ING-0727 and they should be able to help you. Make sure you mention the reference code. Lastly, sorry for the unclear post on the sign up bonus!
4 Comments to “ING Direct Electric Orange $50 Sign Up Bonus”
Leave a Comment
« Are You Losing Sleep Over Money?