Southwest Promo Code: 15% Off! (via Visa Signature)Posted by Cap on February 25, 2011 |
Wow. Just when I thought the whole Visa Signature stuff is at times pointless, out comes a fairly nice promotion from Southwest Airlines and Visa. Not sure why I didn’t see this promotion earlier.
The deal is pretty straight forward:
- Visit VISA’s deal page to check if you qualify.
- As long as you’re a Visa Signature card holder, you’ll be presented with a Southwest promo code after verifying
- You’ll have to input your email address before they give you the promo code
- Search for flights on either Southwest or SWABIZ, or use the tool on the VISA page
The fare saver codes are available from Jan 20th to April 30th, 2011. Works at Southwest.com or SWABIZ.com. Codes are valid for travel between Jan 20th through June 1st, 2011. The code works only ONCE and you’ll only be issued one code per Visa Signature card you own, so use them wisely.
Here are the blackout dates:
- April 21, 2011 through April 25, 2011
- May 20, 2011 through May 24, 2011.
Despite the blackout dates, this is still a very good deal, considering you can get an easy 15% off the lowest “Wanna Get Away” fare and its real saving especially if you do a cross country trip. I generally take Southwest for their daily shuttles from SNA to SFO, but they’re perfectly fine for long-haul transcontinental trips too. If I recall correctly, my pal Jim at Bargaineering is a raving Southwest fan.
5 Comments to “Southwest Promo Code: 15% Off! (via Visa Signature)”
Leave a Comment
« Which Status Symbols Piss You Off the Most?