What’s in Your Wallet? (Showcase or Tell What’s in Your Wallet!)Posted by Cap on February 7, 2006 |
I’ll show you mine, then you show me yours.
Nothing special. An old black DKNY bookfold wallet.
First flap reveals my Driver License and Eagle Scout card on the right. heh. On the left you’ll see my Blue from American Express card, my Bank of America VISA card, and my Bank of America debit/check card.
The second flap reveals my trusty Library Card, which has taken quite a beating through the years, and my AAA card. The tucked away red & blue card are the Ralphs and Albertsons grocery card, respectively.
And that’s my wallet.
So, what’s in your wallet? Leave a comment, or if you have a blog – take some pics if you want, post it up and let me know. I’ll start a list!
- Chree’s wallet – Chree’s World
- Madame X’s wallet – My Open Wallet
- JLP’s wallet – AllThingsFinancial.com
- Debbie’s wallet – Rites of Passage
- Flexo’s wallet – ConsumerismCommentary.com
- Trainwreck’s wallet – Financial Trainwreck
- lpkitten’s wallet – Defying Debt… in 2 Years
- Dave’s wallet – In Action aka “I Want a House”
- Claire’s wallet – Tired but happy
- David’s wallet – David Getchel’s Blog
- Jonathan’s wallet – MyMoneyBlog.com
- Caitlin’s wallet – Clutter2Cash
- Miserly Mistress’s wallet – Beyond Broke
- Kim’s wallet – Done Dirt Cheap
- Kassy’s wallet – Sparing Change
- J.A. Random’s wallet – Mission:Nontrivial
- mbhunter’s wallet – MightyBargainHunter.com
- Ken’s wallet – Wallet News and Designs
- Canadian Capitalist – CanadianCapitalist.com
- FMF’s wallet – FreeMoneyFinance.com
- Jim’s wallet – Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- Dawn’s wallet – FrugalForLife.com
- Jose’s wallet – MoneyandInvesting.net
- Jonezez’ wallet – Not Keeping Up with the Jonezez
Even More Wallets!
- Prime Time’s wallet – Prime Time Money
- Peter’s wallet – Bible Money Matters
- Mrs. Micah’s wallet – Finance for a Freelance Life
- Billy’s wallet – Close Encounters of the Cheap Kind
- Jacob’s wallet -Early Retirement Extreme
Note: If you’re going to post any pictures, please be careful on the privacy of your personal information. If you’re going to blur our your pictures, be sure you’re using irreversible methods! Thanks to Michael for the reminder.
38 Comments to “What’s in Your Wallet? (Showcase or Tell What’s in Your Wallet!)”
Leave a Comment
Reverse Carnival – Submit your mistakes! »
« Gifts with Purpose