Holy Crap! It’s a Roundup – 12/12/08Posted by Cap on December 12, 2008 |
Mmm… December. The season of the holiday spirits and happy times. Bleh. Yuck.
- New Tools for Investing Nerds – Hey what’s this? PortfolioMonkey? Stockalicious? Financial tools that I haven’t heard about? Holy cats.
- Jolly Giveaway from College Money Network – Free stuff. ’nuff said.
- 10 Steps to Escape Paycheck to Paycheck Cycle – Practical tips from No Credit Needed.
- Winners of the 2008 Recession & Credit Crisis – Not all doom & gloom for these guys.
- Use Your Inactive Credit Card Once a Year - Jonathan’s WaMu credit card got killed from inactivity. Would of been a no biggie but it’s the WaMu (previously Providian) credit card that gives you free monthly FICO tracking. Doh!
This week’s financial picture, Fortune Fail from Fail Blog:
2 Comments to “Holy Crap! It’s a Roundup – 12/12/08”
Leave a Comment
« Three Customer Service Call Centers I Don’t Mind Calling